The following information, procedures and regulations have been developed for your own safety and protection. Strict enforcement of all laws and regulations is necessary to ensure that everyone has the best experience possible at Jambo Country!
Jamboree is an outdoor, rain or shine event so you will be contending with Mother Nature.
Here is a brief list of some things you may want to consider bringing along with you to the “Biggest Party of the Year.”
- Blanket or Tarp - 8x10
- Lawn Chair
- Hat - For those hot & sunny days
- Rain Gear, Warm & Dry Clothes - For those cool evening or rainy days
- Legal Spray Bottle - To cool down with or as self-defense against outlaw squirters. Must be empty to be permitted in at gates and filled up inside the concert site.
- Shade Canopy - 10X10 which are permitted in the rear of the theater area
- Comfortable Shoes - 206 acres for you to walk 'in the hills'
- Moist Towelettes - For your trips to the port o' potties
- Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Etc. - When the sun or the partying gets to ya’
- Camera - You will see many memorable sights at Jambo & we are just talking about our fans!
We have plenty of food & beverage concessions throughout the event site and campgrounds. Visit our general stores that are stocked with various items such as ice, cold drinks, first aid items, suntan lotion, etc.
Don’t forget to stop at the Official Jambo Country Merchandise Tents! This is the only place to by official Jambo Country souvenir items, including the legendary annual line-up tee! Artist merchandise is also sold at the Main merchandise stand on the East Side of the venue.